ONCALL Interpreters and Translators is a world leader in quality interpreting and translating services. At
ONCALL we tailor our services to meet our clients` individual interpreting and translating requirements.
ONCALL has established Quality Objectives which are reviewed periodically by the management team for
continuing suitability, and which encompass:
- Understand client needs and deliver to their specifications;
- Meet client requirements and expectations;
- Develop systems and processes that:
- Get things right first time
- Are continually reviewed for effectiveness
- Are continually improved
- Encourage continual learning
ONCALL is committed to supporting compliance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System requirements
and to communicating these requirements within the organization. We guarantee to maintain, through
our Quality Management System, a level of quality and reliability of supply that will equal or surpass the
expectations of every customer. It is the intention of all departments within the company to continually
improve the quality of the services they provide, leading progressively to increased Customer Satisfaction.
These objectives shall be achieved through:
- Ensuring an experienced and enthusiastic team dedicated to excellence in recruitment,
training and customer service.
- Utilising a specially tailored computerised booking system, enabling the fast handling and
processing of requests, together with accurate and timely reporting and invoicing.
- Utilising stringent quality control systems to ensure that customer requirements and
expectations are understood and met;
- Regularly monitoring the performance of all interpreters and translators on our panel while
encouraging feedback from clients; circulating interpreter assessment forms, offering a
written client feedback facility (conducted annually); and offering opportunities for
reinforcing ethical and professional behavior through seminars, workshops and counseling.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System based on the
requirements of the ISO9001 Standard.
- Ensuring that management on all levels communicates and explains this quality policy to all
employees and independent contractors so that everyone is familiar with its intent. It is also
made available to interested parties through our Website.
This policy shall be reviewed for adequacy and effectiveness by the management team during
Management Review Meetings.