Professional Learning at ONCALL
ONCALL is committed to supporting the professional learning of our team of practitioners by providing a comprehensive development program focused on building skills and growing the expertise of our translators and interpreters.
Our Professional Development program, ONCALL Learning, has been developed in close partnership with RMIT University, a leading industry expert in the field.
As an industry leader, ONCALL provides professional learning across a comprehensive range of areas including Health, Legal, Ethics, Vicarious Trauma, Translations and ONCALL Fundamentals.
To find out more details about this year’s program, click on the button below:
The ONCALL Learning program:
- Caters to both new and experienced practitioners
- Offers PD points for NAATI recertification purposes
- Is available to ONCALL Interpreters and Translators (based in Australia and New Zealand) at no cost
- Offers the flexibility of online webinars, workshops and self-paced modules
- Covers in-demand specialist areas
- Delivers high quality programs by recognised experts in the industry
- Supports practitioners in providing excellence in Client service delivery
Practitioners can easily access the ONCALL Learning program through a dedicated Learning Management System portal. The portal allows practitioners to:
- View all available programs;
- Register for upcoming webinars and workshops; and
- Complete self-paced modules at their convenience.
All webinars are recorded and uploaded to the portal, allowing practitioners to access and watch the recordings at any time.
To log in to the ONCALL Learning portal, please click below.
Please note that ONCALL’s Professional Development Program is currently only available for Practitioners based in Australia and New Zealand. Development of additional programs for UK/EU practitioners are planned for 2022. Watch this space!
If you have not yet accessed the portal, please watch this important video to help you register to the portal.
You can use also use FAQ guide here